[VIDEO] Should You Hire Your Friends and Family?
07 Oct 2023 • 2 min read
Working with relatives or close friends seems like a great idea but it can also easily backfire. These pointers can help!
If you run a small business, it’s comforting to have trusted people around you. However, it’s also essential to take into account how employing a family member or friend can affect your relationships and your company.
To avoid any pitfalls, watch this video and learn how to balance the pros and cons.
Pro tip: Unlock your employees’ full potential through upskilling solutions and productivity boosters from Unifi Business Club (UBC).
Interested in more helpful content?
Just sign up to access it all: a wealth of exclusive business insights, events you can attend and so much more!Sign up now
FREE 3 months of Swingvy Premium +…
A Comprehensive Online HR Payroll…
- Easy onboarding for new employees and terminating employees
- Run payroll within minutes (LHDN approved)
- Auto-calculate EPF, SOCSO, PCB, EIS, HRDF contributions
- Free HR mobile app for leave request, expense claims and time attendance
Say goodbye to monthly POS payments and…
A Streamlining Full Featured Point of…
- Cloud-based system
- Real-time analytics
- Inventory & transactions
- Employee management
Discover on-demand learning and…
Invest In Your Business Via Educational…
- Reskill and upskill opportunities
- Gain in-demand skills that keep up with trends
- Learning courses and topically relevant content
- High quality courses curated by acclaimed universities and expert educators
Want to join the conversation?
To unlock comments, log in or sign up now!