[VIDEO] Visual Branding 101: The Dos and Don’ts
22 Oct 2023 • 2 min read
Visual representation for your brand is important as it tells a story about your business. Create one that resonates with your audience for a positive impact.
A visual brand identity is more than just a logo and its colours. It covers a range of graphical elements from the font and images you use, your store design, and product packaging.
In short, it’s anything that customers can see and associate your business with, which then creates a story for your brand.
Telling your story through a strong visual brand can build trust, amplify customer loyalty and even increase your brand’s perceived value.
While you can easily put together visual elements that speak to you, it is crucial to take into consideration what you should and shouldn’t do.
Here are some key pointers for creating a visual brand identity for your business.
Interested in more helpful content?
Just sign up to access it all: a wealth of exclusive business insights, events you can attend and so much more!Sign up now
Advertise your SME on a Free Platform
Target Customers on Every Kind of Media
- Access to consumer analytics that span across 10 verticals
- Social media audience connects across TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram
- Track conversion performance against industry benchmarks
- REV Ads Manager
- Smart Narrative function which guides the user throughout the platform
- Multi-dimensional data workspace
Unlock 10,000 FREE emails every month…
Enjoy A Holistic Email Marketing…
- Clean-up and build more contacts
- Design engaging campaigns
- Send precise emails that are specifically targeted for the user
- Monitor and optimise campaigns
Every UBC member can enjoy 50% OFF on…
Manage Your Ecommerce Across Multiple…
- Sell across multiple sales channels including social media, SEO, EDMs and more
- Manage all your operations from one single place
- Boost sales with productivity tools
- Business analytics to streamline operations
Want to join the conversation?
To unlock comments, log in or sign up now!