[VIDEO] Gross Profit vs Net Income: What’s the Difference?
06 Oct 2023 • 2 min read
Have you ever wondered how these two differ? As a micro, small or medium enterprise (MSME) owner, it is crucial to know the difference and why they matter.
It is important for a business owner to know and understand the financial figures of their company. Understanding the difference between gross profit and net income can help you make secure investments and file business taxes correctly.
Interested in more helpful content?
Just sign up to access it all: a wealth of exclusive business insights, events you can attend and so much more!Sign up now
Conduct all your accounting from the…
Try Easier and More Accessible…
- Accounting automation to alleviate human errors
- Accounting on-the-go
- Unlimited users
- Multi-currencies and multi-languages
Enabling small-scale entrepreneurs to…
Business Financing Application Portal…
- Matches your business capabilities with any financing agency/institution
- Approval process of up to 3 working days, depending on the completion of documents
- Powered by CEDAR
- Simple onboarding
Conduct all business matters from your…
Optimize Productivity When Processing…
- Integrated app-web system that's available in mobile and desktop versions
- Comprehensive sales processing modules with an HQ-agent system
- Responsive and integrative woo-commerce and plug in for customer-to-HQ service
- Integrated logistics handling and solutions
Want to join the conversation?
To unlock comments, log in or sign up now!