[VIDEO] How to Create an Impressive Business Card
08 Oct 2023 • 2 min read
This handy piece of paper or its digital version is how you introduce your business to new clients and contacts. A great business card can leave a lasting first impression and be a potent marketing and branding tool.
While there’s a growing need for businesses to be on digital platforms, business cards are still relevant in many in-person settings. An attractive design can draw the attention of your prospects and help you network more efficiently.
If you’re still figuring out how to design an impactful physical or digital business card, you must first identify what makes a good design. You can then apply the knowledge to come up with your own memorable creation.
Watch this video now for practical guidance.
Explore the plethora of benefits offered by Digital Marketing Solution, brought to you by Unifi Business to amplify your market presence!
Interested in more helpful content?
Just sign up to access it all: a wealth of exclusive business insights, events you can attend and so much more!Sign up now
Advertise your SME on a Free Platform
Target Customers on Every Kind of Media
- Access to consumer analytics that span across 10 verticals
- Social media audience connects across TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram
- Track conversion performance against industry benchmarks
- REV Ads Manager
- Smart Narrative function which guides the user throughout the platform
- Multi-dimensional data workspace
Unlock 10,000 FREE emails every month…
Enjoy A Holistic Email Marketing…
- Clean-up and build more contacts
- Design engaging campaigns
- Send precise emails that are specifically targeted for the user
- Monitor and optimise campaigns
Every UBC member can enjoy 50% OFF on…
Manage Your Ecommerce Across Multiple…
- Sell across multiple sales channels including social media, SEO, EDMs and more
- Manage all your operations from one single place
- Boost sales with productivity tools
- Business analytics to streamline operations
Want to join the conversation?
To unlock comments, log in or sign up now!